SF6 Gas Insulated Switchgear (GIS) is a major piece of electrical equipment used in substations.
The GIS contains a gas circuit breaker, disconnecting switch, earthing switch, voltage transformer,
current transformer, and lightning arrester in a grounded metallic enclosure. The GIS is filled with SF6
gas, which has the best insulation and arc-quenching capability.
With its outstanding technical features, Hyundai GIS can meet all your requirements.
Prominent Features / Benefits:
- Space saving compact design
- Easy installation
- Simple maintenance
- Full protection against contact with live parts
- Protection against pollution
- Visual harmony with surroundings
SF6 Gas Insulated Switchgear (GIS)
245 kV, 362 kV, 380 kV, 420 kV, 550 kV, 800 kV
- Rated voltage: 72.5 kV, 110 kV, 126 kV, 132 kV, 145 kV, 170 kV,
- Rated short-circuit breaking current: 20-63 kA